You can use every kind of fish: salmon, bass, sole etc..
4 servings 195 calories per serving
2 Pounds of fish fillets cut into slices with skin on one side
½ cup water
¼ cup of dry white wine
2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
Teaspoon of brown sugar
3 cloves of garlic
One-eighth teaspoon of crushed red pepper, for those who like spicy
12 whole allspice berries
Half a teaspoon of thyme
1. Cut the lemon into eighths.
2. Slice the onion.
3. Heat nonstick pan and Place the fish pieces with the skin down.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish pieces.
4. In a small saucepan mix all the other ingredients.
Bring it to a boil and cook for 10 more minutes.
Pour the hot sauce over the fish.
5. Preheat an oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Bake the fish for 15 minutes.
6. Remove the fish from the oven.
Hold the baked fish in a marinade, until the fish is cools.
Contains omega-3 suitable for diabetics low calories reduced sodium
?DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE
YOU CAN “LIKE” IT OR SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
PIN IT ON PINTEREST –