Recipe for two servings, 250 calories each
Two slices of salmon, an inch and a half thickness, preferably fresh.
Herbs (tarragon, rosemary, basil, parsley)
½ teaspoon of coarse salt
¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
2 squares of baking paper, in a size of 40 cm square
1. If the fish is frozen, defrost and soaked it in lemon juice (made from one of the lemons), for at least an hour before preparation.
2. Slice the tomato and onion.
Wash the herbs and fish (if it’s fresh), and Dip each slice of fish in a bit of lemon juice.
3. Pour salt and pepper on both sides of each fish slice, and place it in the center of each baking paper.
On each slice of fish put half of the tomato and onion slices and add the herbs on top.
4. Fold the baking paper sides towards the center and seal it so it will obtain a kind of pyramid shape, which the fish is the basis. The paper should be tightly closed, so the fish will be steamed by itself.
5. Preheat an oven to 220 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes.
Remove from the pan to a nice plate and serve immediately.
Published on 2eat
?DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE
YOU CAN “LIKE” IT OR SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
PIN IT ON PINTEREST –